Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tempus Fugit


Time flies indeed.

It has been almost a month since I last updated my blog. Things have been happening, some of them are even interesting. Here is the summary of my life, dot point style:

  • I went to Melbourne for the lovely Caroline's wedding. It was wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I heart Melbourne. Caroline looked breathtakingly beautiful and it was all very romantic. Sebastien's father said at the wedding (in French) "Caroline is the most beautiful thing to ever happen to Sebastien". I agree, Caroline is one of the most beautiful things to happen to everyone she meets.
  • Hopie the Wonder Puppy turned 4. There was a party, with party hats and cupcakes. Mollie ate her hat! The photos are adorable.

  • I haven't been writing much. Not sure why. This saddens me.

  • Every now and then I think of things I want to put on one of those "100 things about me" meme's that people post on their blogs. Not sure why.

  • I had the weirdest dream last night that I took up smoking, but only 2 cigarettes a day (menthol). I've never smoked in my life, so whatever.

  • I'm planning a trip to the United Kingdom for July. I can barely afford it, but it is very definitely worth it.

  • I'm obsessed with Hong Kong Phooey, a cartoon character from my childhood. That's his picture above. I can barely remember the cartoon, so I watched a few on You Tube and LOVED it. It made me giggle and laugh and I constantly sing the theme song, somtimes changing the words. So instead of 'Hong Kong Phooey' I sing 'Hong Kong Doggy' or 'Hong Kong Mollie' etc. The puppies are using to me singing songs and putting their names in place of the original ones so they wag their tails and line up for a pat.

And that's it.

No comments: